State-of-the-Art Digital Printing for Corporate Legal Departments
Save time and money for your corporate legal department, by using our secure and confidential state-of-the-art digital printing service.
Whether you need booklets or binders printed for board meetings, training programs, departmental meetings or trial binders for litigation in the courtroom, we’ll print professional cost-effective copies in Full Color or Black & White, and in any size.
We’re you’re single source for all of your corporate legal department’s digital printing needs.
Our Digital Printing services include:
- High-Speed Document Printing: Whether it’s large format posters or bound color presentations, our equipment generates the highest quality prints for these critical meetings.
- Print Files from Email, Disc or USB: You can upload your files to our secure FTP, or we can pick up the files on a CD/DVD, USB drive or portable hard-drive, and we’ll print and finish your project to your exact specifications. We’ll either deliver them to you locally or ship to you via FedEx or UPS.
- Large Format / Poster Printing: We can print your blueprint drawings or oversize color photos on our wide-format digital printer, and even laminate or mount it onto a foam core board. We’ll get it done for you within budget and on time.
- Binder / Booklet Printing: Our operators can print, collate and bind your manuals or binders and insert custom tabs where needed. Whether it’s for a meeting or for the courtroom, our process will give you peace of mind.
- Trial Binder Printing: We can print your trial binders from a digital file, in color or black & white, then collate and add tabs and deliver them to your office, war room or courtroom for you.
- Banner and Sign Printing: We can print your banner on vinyl in almost any size, or print a poster and mount it on a foam-core board for display.
- X-Ray / MRI Digital Print: We can print your XRAY or MRI DICOM image to either a film or poster.
- Custom Graphics Design: Our creative graphic artists can help you lay out and design whatever you need, or work directly with your in-house marketing department.